Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mens Fashion

If I were a male, I would follow indie/rock bands style such as The Kings of Leon, The Strokes and Incubus etc.
They know how to dress, its effortless and they look hot!!! Leather jackets, hightops, T-shirts, hats and skinnys comes to mind when I think of these wonderful bands!!!  These people help the trend and make trends...If you have your own style stick with it, be creative add a few accessories to your outfit.

I'm in the process of making a mens range that will be out end of this year and its called Sparrow, I decided to get inspiration from bands, Men in South Africa and also a touch of New York style as well!!!

Ripped vests, graphic/flannel T-shirts, baggy long jerseys and folded strip shirts with collars and many more. Bright as well as dark colours contrasting together...SUCCESS!!! but different patterns on one outfit just looks like one of picasso's paintings NONONO!