Monday, August 27, 2012

On The Job: Free Styling


Photographer: Tyler Dolan
Model: Rhys Woods
Stylist: Tamryn Burger (me)
Designer: MONOKO and Wildfire Tattoos

 I did a styling job for Rhys Woods aka Mary Scary a Comedians/singer/cross-dresser from Cape Town. The shoot took place at an old truck depot. It smelt funky and they had a cow's head as one of the props but it was a great experience and I enjoyed working with them.


Photographer: Warrick Shannon
Stylist and Designer: Tamryn Burger (me)
Hair and make up: Chanelle Botha
Models: Hannah Mullins, Nicita Botha, Rebecca Brink and Isabella Vernes

My range that I styled, designed and made. The location was a secret spot near where I live. So happy with the outcome, besides the weather which was overcast and terrible everything was as planned. 


gina.c.lorenzi@facebook.com/

Photographer: Dayle Joubert
Model: Gina C. Lorenzi
Stylist and Designer: Tamryn Burger (me)

I styled a shoot for my good friend Gina's portfolio for Model Internationals, The shoot was very natural, simple and on the beach...easy breezy!



Here are three different kinds of styling I’ve done. I like to do different things and work with different people to gain experience. With styling you have to be super visual and think outside the box, if things go wrong you have to have alternative plans...Basically you have to think ahead.  If you would like to work with me here is my Email address: tamrynisabellaburger@gmail.com I have a blog where I get my inspirations and ideas from http://befreewithfashion.tumblr.com